- He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.
- He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary powers.
- He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.
- He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power...
- For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:
- For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences...
(thanks to Detritus for inspiring a re-reading of the Declaration of Independence on this July 4th)